🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Time Tracker says that "You have not ...
Page options
mpacho
Community Member

Upwork Time Tracker says that "You have not open contracts"

My desktop Upwork time tracker says that I have no open contract but, I still have existing contract. I'm not allowed to use my time tracker. What can I do?  

I'm waiting for your immediate action for this matter.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mel Rose,

Could you please try Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article? If the issue persists, please report it following ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared Troubleshooting guide and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mel Rose,

Could you please try Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article? If the issue persists, please report it following ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared Troubleshooting guide and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleks,

I have the same issue and the tips i tried won't work. Can you help me out. 

I already tried refreshing, closing and opening again, and checked my account if the contract still active. It's still active but still now shown in my tacker

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arthur, 

Could you please log out of the Upwork Desktop App by going to the Settings, and clicking on the "Sign out" link that is at the bottom of the pop-up window/Settings window. Once logged out, please log in with your Upwork username, and email address to see if the issue persists. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 2.37.55 PM.png

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Avery, been trying to do the troubleshooting tips but it didnt work on my side..I unlink my google account, I clear cache and I did what you have did in the posted image. Still I am encountering the problem. I've been trying to fix this up since yesterday.

Hope you can help me with this issue. Thanks

Hi Rowena, 

Could you please try signing out of the Upwork Desktop App by going to your app's Settings as shown below, 

App Settings.png

and signing out by clicking on the Sign-out link on the pop-op window. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 11.20.31 AM.png

Once you have signed out, please restart the app to see if the issue persists. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Please help on what to do.

I reinstalled it because I cannot open it when I wanted to start working.

So the contracts were missing after reinstallation.

I have 2 active contracts

Hi Roanne, 

Could you please check this thread where I merged your post and see if the troubleshooting steps I shared will resolve your issue? 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members