🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork Time Tracker
Page options
988b7bfd
Community Member

Upwork Time Tracker

Hello there,

If I have more than 1 project on Upwork.  How I will manage "Time Tracking".  anyone guide, please.  Is it allowed by Upwork?

Thank you 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Assad:
Do not worry about this.

The time-tracker tool presents you with a list of all of your open hourly contracts. You simply pick the one you want to work on, and then activate the time-tracking for that specific contract.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
prestonhunter
Community Member

Assad:
Do not worry about this.

The time-tracker tool presents you with a list of all of your open hourly contracts. You simply pick the one you want to work on, and then activate the time-tracking for that specific contract.

Thank you

robin_hyman
Community Member

To add to Preston's post:

Make sure you choose the right client and add meaningful memos. The tracker captures your screen every 10 or so minutes so make sure you're always working when the tracker is on.

Thanks for the information.

My time tracker does not show the contract so I'm having to use the manual time entry. I can't seem to get it to start tracking when I connect with the client. What am I doing wrong?

Denise:

Relainch time-tracker. Or refresh. Or wait until contract start date.

Hi Denise, 

Is the contract still not showing up on your Desktop App? If it still doesn't, could you please follow the troubleshooting steps (Contract Not Listed in Desktop App) shared in this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
cc88c69d
Community Member

I figured it out. Thank you!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths