🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Timer not working on Mac
Page options
susidp
Community Member

Upwork Timer not working on Mac

My Upwork timer isn't working.
Upwork opens and runs but no messenger or timer comes up.
Have tried reinstalling the desktop app and the beta version same problem

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lisa, and Cherry, 

I apologize for the inconvenience. I have shared this with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Susan, 

I wanted to check if you have tried clicking on the Upwork icon on your dock, or your status/menu bar to see if the tracker will pop-up on your screen?

~ Avery
Upwork
susidp
Community Member

I've tried, nothing happens and there are no options on right clicke either.
It did this exact same thing early dec and the next day it was ok, I suspect update from upwork

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for the confirmation, Susan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having exactly the same problem.  It was working before lunch, when I came to turn on the timer again it wasn't there although it's showing in my dock as though it's active.  I've tried launching from my applications and from the dock, a tutorial type of thing comes up and when that is clicked through, nothing happens.  How can I fix this?

Same thing happened to me tonight. It's working after I installed an earlier version of the tracker that was still in my Downloads file. Try that if you can. 

Thanks Lisa - unfortunately for some reason I don't seem to have one, only a dmg image or something which I don't think is the actual application.  Thanks for replying though!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lisa, and Cherry, 

I apologize for the inconvenience. I have shared this with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks so much Avery!  I appreciate the support 🙂

Cherry

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths