🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork To Paypal
Page options
johnelr
Community Member

Upwork To Paypal

Hello, I just set up my Paypal for Upwork.

Can you explain the process for when I set up Paypal as my Payment Method for the first time? Will the funds be transferred instantly when I press the "get paid" button? Also, is it possible to bypass the 21-day hold period for first-time users on Paypal?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Aris John,

Thank you for following up. Please see this help article for Paypal fees and timing.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Aris John,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked your account and it looks like you recently just added PayPal as a payment method. Please note for security reasons, you cannot use your PayPal account with Upwork for three days after you add it, so we suggest adding it or another payment method to your account as soon as you start submitting proposals. That way, you’ll be ready when it’s time to collect your earnings.

Feel free to check this help article for more details about PayPal Fees and Timing.

~ Arjay
Upwork
johnelr
Community Member

Thank you sir, yes I just added it, I just want to know what is the process after the security reasons, does the money reflects on paypal instantly?

Hi Aris John,

Thank you for following up. Please see this help article for Paypal fees and timing.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members