🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork Tracker Issue (MAC)
Page options
julieann_pata
Community Member

Upwork Tracker Issue (MAC)

It tracks time. However, it just takes screenshots of my desktop and the app itself, not showing the tasks I'm working on.

6 REPLIES 6
rakibart
Community Member

Julie Ann P wrote:

It tracks time. However, it just takes screenshots of my desktop and the app itself, not showing the tasks I'm working on.

Hi Julie Ann P,

•  Capture Your Hourly Activityupwork screenshot issue 2.PNG 

Capture Your Imageshot Hourly

• 1st Step: You must install a webcam into your desktop or enable your webcam in your laptop.
  • 2nd Step: After installed then you must enable screenshot from your webcam in your upwork app
  • Final Done: Then it track to your hourly activity by capturing your images

upwork screenshot issue.PNG

Hi there. I am using Mac air '2019, the capture screenshot is the app itself and not the one I am working. I already allowed upwork to access my camera and accessibility in my system preference but still screenshots are the same.

Hi there. I am using Mac air '2019 the capture screenshot is the app itself and not the one I am working. I already allowed upwork to access my camera and accessibility in my system preference but still screenshots are the same.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Julie Ann, 

Have you recently upgraded your Mac's OS to Catalina? If so, please check out this help article for the troubleshooting steps.

If you're not using a Mac, please reply to this message your laptop/desktop computer's OS, and your Upwork Desktop App's version so that I can look into this for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi there. I am using Mac air '2019 the capture screenshot is the app itself and not the one I am working. I already allowed upwork to access my camera and accessibility in my system preference but still screenshots are the same.

Hi Marcelina,

Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths