🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Tracker bugs/crash
Page options
javed_ramjan
Community Member

Upwork Tracker bugs/crash

My tracker is crashing everyting ! Sometimes during when the tracker is running. this is getting way outta hand. When you notice the crash, its fine but youd don't and you think its running, i lost almost 1 hour of work this and last week!!! Plus, i have to input email & password over & over again, the tacker don't save the logins as before! Fixing is needed !!

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Javed,

Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article? If the issue persists, please report it following ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Upwork tracker is open, showing a welcome screen but after that, the actual tracker window is not showing up. I am using Macbook

Hi Krissam,

Please follow the troubleshoting steps below:

• Reinstalling the app
  • Clearing cache by going to Settings > Advance.

If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I re install the upwork app in twice. But app was not working. There show a massage not traking. App was not open. 

Hi Chamodh,

Could you please clarify what is the issue you're experiencing when trying to use the Desktop App? You can find some troubleshooting advice here and if you still experience problems, you can report the issue so we can help you. Here’s how:

Click your name at the lower left of the app
Select Support and Feedback
Enter the details of your issue and click Send

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members