🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Update Not Working
Page options
mary_jane_ong
Community Member

Upwork Update Not Working

Hi. A few days ago I installed updates from Upwork, but after installing, it says "Connection Failed". I can't start my tracker. So what I have been doing for a few days now is to uninstall Upwork from my pc and install the old version from Upwork.com. It is very time consuming as after a few days, Upwork will install the updates whether you like it or not, yet it is not working for me. My internet speed is not the problem, I think, as I can still open the other software and programs that I use online. Please let me know if you have encountered this same problem and solved it. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mary,

Please follow the instructions lised in this Help Article on how to troubleshoot the desktop app. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this please submit a support ticket directly from the app. This way the logs will be included in your ticket and our team will be able to investigate it further from our end. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran. I have tried the suggested solutions on the Help Article, but it is still "Connection Failed" so I will be filing a support ticket. Thanks a lot!

everest3d
Community Member

Yes, for me too, this is bothering me, i am not able to track time anymore.

This is the 4rd day at this problem! no FIXES!!!

Hi Amr,

Please submit a support ticket from the desktop app by clicking on the Settings Cog > Support and Feedback > Get Support. Our team will assist you further once they`ve reviewed the logs attached on the ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members