🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Web App Not Launching! Need urgent hel...
Page options
nawazish-hassan
Community Member

Upwork Web App Not Launching! Need urgent help!

Hello,

So just an hour ago I I tried launching my desktop app to log hours and do my daily work, but I have tried it multiple times, it's not launching, all I can see after clicking the app icon is small grey app icon near sound icon on my screen, but the main app does not launch. I tried clearing the cache, by clicking on that small grey icon, but nothing happens even after clicking it. 

Need urgent help as I have to log hours as my daily work! It was working totally fine till yesterday from last few months, never faced this issue! I uninstalled it, and installed it again but no help same issue! 

2 REPLIES 2
bstojadinovic
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nawazish,

Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
nawazish-hassan
Community Member

Hello,

So just an hour ago I I tried launching my desktop app to log hours and do my daily work, but I have tried it multiple times, it's not launching, all I can see after clicking the app icon is small grey app icon near sound icon on my screen, but the main app does not launch. I tried clearing the cache, by clicking on that small grey icon, but nothing happens even after clicking it. I can access my messages from that small icon, but the main time tracker does not open! 

Need urgent help as I have to log hours as my daily work! It was working totally fine till yesterday from last few months, never faced this issue! I uninstalled it, and installed it again but no help same issue! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths