🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork account deactivation
Page options
668e0c2c
Community Member

Upwork account deactivation

Hi 

I'm Nur. I have a frelancer account in Upwork. My account is in privet mode for last 8-9 months. Things are not happening to me. I have changed my profile image twice and profile name once. Now I'm willing to delete my account and recreate it with same profile name and image. My freelancer account is not varified yet, can I do that? 

Please need help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Nur Mohammad,

Thank you for reaching out. Multiple accounts are not allowed. When you deactivate this account, you won't be able to use the same email address for the new account.

I checked your account as well and it looks like it's set to private. 

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Nur Mohammad,

Thank you for reaching out. Multiple accounts are not allowed. When you deactivate this account, you won't be able to use the same email address for the new account.

I checked your account as well and it looks like it's set to private. 

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie Jane B. 

Thank you very much. You are so kind.

My profile is not private any more. If you have enough time Please have a look into my profile. I found you an Experienced Moderator so I'd love to take your suggestion to improve my profile.

Have a nice day.

Nur

She is a moderator not a freelancer. 

My bad... 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members