🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork amount has not been created to PayPal
Page options
tomcarry1992
Community Member

Upwork amount has not been created to PayPal

Hi , I have withdrawal my upwork amount to paypal, but its been now more than 6 days and amount has not been created to paypal. its also not available on upwork availabe amount 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Manvendra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Manvendra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran, 

thank you for reaching out to me. 

Will be waiting for someone to reach out to me 

Hello Goran, 

Though my last issue has resolved, but my another issue is, if you check my last project my client paid me and it got credited in my account fine, but the same client came back to me after ending the contract and I charged him $10 extra as service fee, and he paid me as bonus. but that bonus amount is not reflecting on my upwork account.

same thing has happened with me with the very first project, client paid me some bonus amount as well but that was also not credited.

Manvendra N wrote:

Hello Goran, 

Though my last issue has resolved, but my another issue is, if you check my last project my client paid me and it got credited in my account fine, but the same client came back to me after ending the contract and I charged him $10 extra as service fee, and he paid me as bonus. but that bonus amount is not reflecting on my upwork account.

same thing has happened with me with the very first project, client paid me some bonus amount as well but that was also not credited.

Go to your Reports Home Page. The bonus should be under "Pending" and the date it will become available after the 5 day security period should be in the left hand column.

Hello Petra, 

I know this , but the problem is in pending I only have the first payment client has made, but the second payment made by client was a service fee on the same day, that is not showing anywhere?

Hi Manvendra,

I checked your account and the last bonus payment I was able to identify was on June 02. Please reach out to me via PM with the contract ID or URL so that I can advise you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have PM you the details..

Thanks 

Hello Goran,

Has this been addressed? I have PM you the detials about bonus payment. also I had verification call again with upwork and now its asking me to link paypal account again , when I am doing it , it just comes back to same page and not adding paypal payment method. neither giving any error.

what happening ?

Hi Manvendra,

I just followed up on your PM with more details, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran, 

I have reverted back to you in PM with the details 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members