🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork and Payoneer Email different
Page options
sumon24h
Community Member

Upwork and Payoneer Email different

Hi, my apologies, Upwork account email and Payoneer account email are not the same.. different emails but the Name is the same. Now can I link Payoneer in Upwork?

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi  Md Sumon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You should be able to add Payoneer to your account. Could you please try following these steps:

• Go to Settings    Get Paid
  • Click Add Method
  • Click the Set Up button for your chosen method
  • Complete the Payoneer registration process (either by creating a new account or logging in to add Upwork to an existing one)
  • When you are finished, you will be automatically returned to the Upwork site
  • Choose a payment schedule and click Next

You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork
chamikadesilva
Community Member

Hi Nikola S.,

I have a problem here. I had a payoneer account with the same email address which i register for upwork as well. but unfortunatly that account is deleted from payoneer and i can't reopen the account. so i created a new account with different email address. but the thing is when i try to add the payment method for payoneer it doesn't give me option to go to payoneer and link my account. it create automatically and i can't check the details of the linked account. Please help to solve this asap.

Thanks

Hello P.B. Chamika,

Please know that having multiple accounts is a violation of our ToS. What we can do is delete the other account and just reactivated the agency on your original account. You can click on my name to send me a PM with the details of the new account.

~ AJ
Upwork

Please check my PM.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members