🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork automatically transferred money to my ...
Page options
amrsargsyan
Community Member

Upwork automatically transferred money to my old non existing payoneer account

Hi Everyone, My funds were transfered automatically by Upwork to my old payoneer account that is canceled now and the money is pending now. It is not on my payoneer balance as the account and card are canceled neither on upwork account. I do not know what to do to get it back to my Upwork account. Can you help me to get it back to my Upwork account, as Payoneer says contact Upwork customer support, but I cant find any live chat to ask them.

3 REPLIES 3
deardipu
Community Member

Dear Mariam,
1. You should have removed your null payoneer from Upwork. Upwork cannot hold any money here more than 180 days. Moreover, there is also a cycle auto withdrawal system for each cycle for a specific amount. So my suggestion you may remove old null payoneer and update your new method to avoid same mistake in future.

2. You ought to discuss about it with upwork support as soon as possible.

Hope you will get it back.
Thank you.

Thank you for your reply, Yes I usually do it manually, but this time skipped the day because of an emergency situation and it transferred to Payoneer automatically. Can you help me with how can I submit a ticket or contact support? I could not find any information available.

Hi Mariam,

We'll have someone from our team reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths