🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork available in China? Blocking chineses ...
Page options
preddx
Community Member

Upwork available in China? Blocking chineses freelancers?

Does upwork available in China?

Somebody from China contacted me and wanted to open a freelancer account with my name, saying that UPWORK is blocking Chinese freelancers.

Does this proceed?

6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Jean Marcel C wrote:

Does upwork available in China?

Somebody from China contacted me and wanted to open a freelancer account with my name, saying that UPWORK is blocking Chinese freelancers.

Does this proceed?

It's working perfectly fine. Scam. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jean Marcel,

I would like to confirm that Upwork users are not allowed to share their accounts with other users, or people outside of Upwork as it is a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. Users are not allowed to rent their accounts, and only the registered the user is allowed to access and use their account.

You can click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your report. I'll check that further and escalate accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
preddx
Community Member

Of course Bojan, I will never share my account! But you didn't answered my question, Upwork is available in China? Blocking chineses freelancers? Does this proceed?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jean Marcel,

Yes, Upwork is available in China. Please, check out this help article for more information about the most common reasons for the freelancer account holds.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
98be35aa
Community Member

no we can use it in China

98be35aa
Community Member

I can use it actually

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members