🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork broken
Page options
marc_compte
Community Member

Upwork broken

What is going on? Every new day there is a new bug or a new error. How am I supposed to trust Upwork?

Selection_906.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi all,

As an update, we can confirm our engineers resolved the issue and you shouldn't be seeing the error notification moving forward. Please let us know if the notification still appears on your end.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
deardipu
Community Member

I have the same issue right now. A couple of hours ago, Upwork site was okay. But right now it is showing this error. 

sk-andaleeb
Community Member

So they just stopped operations in Russia and the site is down now. I am worried!

df9f0910
Community Member

I'm also having the same problem

3a49d474
Community Member

I’m also dealing with the same problem.

lpaguio_08
Community Member

Same here.  I thought, I'm the only one experiencing this error.  Good thing, I checked Upwork community.

NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I can confirm this is a known issue and the team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. We'll share an update once the issue is fixed.

~ Nikola
Upwork
39fcdf8f
Community Member

I can't get access to upwork. I'm getting 503 errors

I am getting this too

Same here

Same with me.

Same here

mimranking_0-1646733170131.png

Hey, I am getting the same error as well from the last 2 to 3 hours.

Same here

lpaguio_08
Community Member

Hi.  I was trying to open my upwork account but I keep getting the message (see screenshot).  I'm not sure if it's my connection or Upwork's.  Please help.  Thank you.Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 5.30.16 PM.png

same hea

mbabilal1
Community Member

I am unable to login becuase of 503 server error

cyndersoft
Community Member

I am trying to post a job but i am getting 503 server error.
Has anyone got anything to say about this and able to help to get around this and why it may be happening?

thanks alot

Same here

Same with me.

Can't log in either.

aronie
Community Member

Hello,

I am having the same problem. I keep getting "503 server unavailable" kindly help.

abeshi_webfly
Community Member

Hello, I woke up to this "Effective immediately, Upwork has begun to cease operations in Russia and Belarus."

But I don't get why I cannot use Upwork, I am not in russia or Belarus. 

It keeps saying 503, on mobile app and desktop. 😕

Is this ban for all Eastern EU? or Just Russia because it seems like the latter

I keep getting those errors from the UK, too. I think it's just IT problems, mate.

Haha okay, I got super scared, I see it's fixed now. thanks 😄

Hi all,

As an update, we can confirm our engineers resolved the issue and you shouldn't be seeing the error notification moving forward. Please let us know if the notification still appears on your end.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members