🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork, can we have a better version of Portf...
Page options
ankur0007
Community Member

Upwork, can we have a better version of Portfolio/Work History in our profile?

Hi Team,

Whenever I share my work history/portfolio with my clients, I always face one missing feature I would love to share here so it may give an idea to improve the feature. So, currently, in the freelancer's profile, there is a section called Portfolio and Work History with one sorting part.

And because this portfolio and work history section contain a mix of all the projects, can we have an option here called filter by skills? So for example, I am a WordPress Developer, and I want to search all the projects I have done using WooCommerce with my clients. There is an option to filter projects with the skills set on the profile or even more straightforward to find by Keywords?

Along with this, an option to share the filtered projects with clients? This way, instead of sending a third-party URL or an attachment with each proposal, we can just filter the profile portfolio/work history with the required skills/keywords and share it with clients with a URL.

This will be helpful as we can easily show the related projects, ratings and feedback.

Best Regards

Ankur V.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for taking the time to share your suggestions. I'll pass this along to the appropriate team.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for taking the time to share your suggestions. I'll pass this along to the appropriate team.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ankur0007
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,  

Thank you 🙂 I hope to see this new feature soon.

Best regards

Ankur V.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members