🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork closed the contract on behalf of Clien...
Page options
rohitjs2018
Community Member

Upwork closed the contract on behalf of Client, how to request for feedback

For one of the contract Client used to pause contract but wants to continue my service. I afraid that pausing contract is negatively impact my JSS. so I asked client to close the contract.

But client doesn't know for closing the contract and contacted Upwork to close it. Can client be able to provide his feedback?... I don't see option to enable at my end...

Please do the needful. Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Having a client pause a contract does not have a negative effect on your JSS.

But if the client does close the contract and later re-hires you, that could a positive effect on your JSS. The client must be pretty happy with prior work the freelancer did.

But in my case, Client contacted Upwork to close the contract and there is no feedback at all. How can I make it enable so client can provide his feedback on closed contract.

Thanks!

rohitjs2018
Community Member

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me if upwork closes the contract on behalf of client will impact JSS score without any feedback?... I am not able to see option to enable client to provide feedback.

I am not sure if this counts as well for without feedback counter on upwork mathmatics... Thanks!

Rohit S wrote:

Can anyone please tell me if upwork closes the contract on behalf of client will impact JSS score without any feedback?...

No, it won't.

Rohit S wrote:

I am not able to see option to enable client to provide feedback.

The client has the ability to leave feedback, simply by going to the closed contract and to the feedback tab. A client who goes to the great length of asking Upwork to close the contract without leaving feedback, really does not want to leave feedback. I would suggest you don't push the client any further.

Rohit S wrote:

I am not sure if this counts as well for without feedback counter on upwork mathmatics...

It does you no harm at all!

Ok, Thanks for the reply Petra!

It is really helpful to know it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members