🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork crashes when viewing messages
Page options
scioncopywriting
Community Member

Upwork crashes when viewing messages

Hello, guys. I have an issue with the platform. It seems that more often than not when I load the messages page to communicate with my clients, the page suddenly crashes.

I was ignoring that issue for a long time, but today I was writing a long response to one of my clients and the page crashed. As you can imagine that was very frustrating and disappointing for me.

Have you noticed anything similar? Or is it just me? I use Google Chrome. I find the problem very weird, because the page crashes after it has been loaded. That doesn't make any sense to me.

Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Konstantinos,

I'm sorry for the trouble you're having with Upwork messaging. Have you tried another browser or cleared your cache and cookies? Did you still experience the same error?

~ Joanne
Upwork
d0d838be
Community Member

im having same issue. 

Hi Adam,

Have you tried what Joanne suggested in her post above? Let us know if the persists so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dd178e9f
Community Member

Hello, I am having the same issue as the users above. I have tried the suggestions, but they did not work. Has a fix been found for this issue?

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. I've escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths