cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork desktop app not launching

bbmonkie3
leslie m Member Since: Jul 18, 2020
1 of 9

My Upwork desktop app won't launch on my Mac. It's worked before, but today I went to open it for time tracking and nothing pops up on the screen. SInce I can't time track on the Upwork website itself, I can't log my hours today and I'm on a tight deadline! Any help would be much appreciated.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 9

Hi Leslie,

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to launch the App on your computer. Could you please try uninstalling the App and installing the most recent version here? Please, let us know if that still doesn't solve the issue. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
jcrodriguez23
Jaime R Member Since: May 16, 2020
3 of 9

Hi. I'm also having this issue. I already uninstalled the previous version and installed the latest version, still it si unable to launch. it is stuck on the dock. Please help. thanks.

cancel_randy
Oussama M Member Since: Apr 10, 2021
4 of 9

It's my first time working with the hourly rate I installed Upwork's desktop time tracker

but it just shows a white screen please help.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
5 of 9

Hi Oussama and Jaime,

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. Could you please try uninstalling the App and installing the most recent version here? Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
jcrodriguez23
Jaime R Member Since: May 16, 2020
6 of 9

. I already uninstalled the previous version and installed the latest version, still it si unable to launch. it is stuck on the dock.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
7 of 9

Hi Jaime,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
cancel_randy
Oussama M Member Since: Apr 10, 2021
8 of 9

I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling 4 times but it still didn't work

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
9 of 9

Hi Oussama,

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS