🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork diary
Page options
7a8e24f6
Community Member

Upwork diary

Hello I have been working for few hours and the tracker has been capturing screenshots but my working time is not captured and also I opened work diary my working time wasn't captured and the screenshots aren't available. What should I do?

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi Stefani,

I checked and was able to see some time logged to your Work Diary and Work in Progress. Could you please confirm if there is a discrepancy between the hours you worked and the hours logged? 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
7a8e24f6
Community Member

Hello here are screenshots that I captured, they are not available in my work diary and also the time wasn't update.

7a8e24f6
Community Member

Also while i was working screenshots where taken but my time from "This week hours" and "Today hours" were freezed.

Hi Stefani,

Could you please follow the troubleshooting steps shared in this help article? If the issue persists, please follow the instruction under "How do I report a problem?" so that our team can review the issue further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
7a8e24f6
Community Member

Hello. Thanks for helping, the problem is fixed and now it's working fine. 🙂 

7a8e24f6
Community Member

I have been working from 8:54 PM to 11:00 PM (CET) the Upwokr tracker app was taking screenshots but they aren't available at my work diary, Also my working time is freezed it didn't changed and updated.
Please help!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths