cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork dispute money never arrived

Highlighted
Juan B Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
1 of 25
Hi. A week ago I asked why didn't my dispute money that Upwork agreed on paying arrive. I was told that someond would contact me but that never happened. I need an answer, please.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 25

Hi Juan,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 25
Hi,

This is my third time posting the same issue. I've been already told two times that someone would "look into it" and then contact me 24-48 hours later. Nobody ever contacted me again and I'm starting to get tired of this.

I need a clear response for the issue I'm having trouble with. I hope that this time, Upwork staff will not let me down.

Juan.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 25

Hi Juan,

I understand your frustration with this. I checked your account and I can see that you`re already talking with our team on your ticket. Feel free to follow up directly there with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 25

Hi Goran! 

Thanks for the quick reply. The thing is no one is replying to my messages there since tuesday, so I'm left with the only possibility of trying to get someone from this community to help me. Could someone look really into it?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 25

Hi Juan,

Rest assured, I`ve already escalated your concern to our team. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 25

Hi Goran,

Nobody got in touch. What I'm supposed to do to get my money?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
8 of 25

Hi Juan,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
9 of 25

Hi Aleksandar,

It's the fifth time I'm told the same, and never got a reply back. I need a clear response. Thank you.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 25

Hi Juan,

I checked the ticket, and currently, our team is reviewing the case. The team will get back to you as soon as they have more information. Thank you for your continued patience. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS