cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork does not verify my IELTS score

Highlighted
Saneea I Member Since: Dec 31, 2016
1 of 7

I have added my IELTS score on my profile, got a verification email from Upwork too. But whenever I or someone else clicks to view my result, it redirects on the IELTS official website (rather than showing my result card). I have read in communiy discussions that a IELTS batch should be added to the profile after verification whereas I got a simple IELTS logo on my profile only. Please help. Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

It looks perfectly OK. The most important part is the "verified by Upwork" bit and the blue tick against your "English: Fluent" statement:

fluent.jpg

If you want to show your certificate just scan it and add it to your portfolio.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
3 of 7

Thankyou, your answer helped. I have got the blue tick.

Now, as you said I can add the scanned IELTS result in my profile. Where should I add that appropriately? Adding it in the portfoilo section doesnt seem appropriate. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 7

@Saneea I wrote:

Where should I add that appropriately? Adding it in the portfoilo section doesnt seem appropriate. 

It's the only place you can add it as a visual element, but you could mention the score you got in your overview.

Highlighted
5 of 7

Great. thanks for helping out 

Muneeba A Member Since: Oct 17, 2018
6 of 7
Upwork has verified my IELTS TRF but I didn't get any blue badge! Can you please explain how to get one?
Highlighted
This widget could not be displayed.
7 of 7
This widget could not be displayed.

@Saneea I wrote:

I have added my IELTS score on my profile, got a verification email from Upwork too. But whenever I or someone else clicks to view my result, it redirects on the IELTS official website (rather than showing my result card). I have read in communiy discussions that a IELTS batch should be added to the profile after verification whereas I got a simple IELTS logo on my profile only. Please help. Thanks

Unfortunately, Upwork does not show the IELTS results in detail and does not distinguish general and academic IELTS tests up to now. Duolingo scores are shown in detail. Passing an IELTS tests successfully is much more demanding and more expensive. Upwork verifies the IELTS tests and has all information, therefore it would be easy for them just to add the score and the information if a general or academic test has been passed.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS