🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork doesn't show me right profile complete...
Page options
usmanwdeveloper
Community Member

Upwork doesn't show me right profile complete percentage

I was looking at the article "How to become top-rated on Upwork", in which one condition is you must have a 100% completed profile. Then, I started looking at my profile percentage, it was 40% only.upwork3.PNG

Then, I searched for articles for "How to improve profile percentage", I found this article (link).

According to this article, I must not have only 40%. Here's why not. In this article, you can see:upwork.PNG

I have a profile photo, profile title, profile overview, education, and 10 skill tags. Almost all things except Employment History. Please tell me why I am only at 40% only as I have not only 1 option .i.e., Employment history.

After that you can see this one:upwork2.PNG

From these, I have 5 Portfolio items (according to article 20% must be added**), then I have 3 (out of 6) Linked Accounts (10% must be added**), then I have given 4 Upwork Tests (which will be not available after 9 July, but its score is not added yet, 20% must be added**).

**30% of the total will only be added.

Can anyone tell me the reason???

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad Usman,

Please note that in order to reach the initial 60% you’ll need a photo, title, overview, and at least one entry each for education, employment history, and skill tags. Upon checking, one of the required sections is not completed on your profile, employment history is missing.  Please check this help article.

Could you please try completing this section and let us know if your profile completeness increased.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous-User
Not applicable

You've only completed 2 jobs. You have a long way to go before you get Too rated.

You probably got bad private feedback.

See this, I have 7:upwork4.PNG

As I am not asking about Top Rated, I am only asking about why my profile is at 40% only?

I didn't get any bad feedback and all of the feedbacks are on my profile (public). Except 2 (1 of them still active and one feedback not given). As I have 97% of Job Success Score:upwork5.PNG

Hi Muhammad Usman,

Please note that in order to reach the initial 60% you’ll need a photo, title, overview, and at least one entry each for education, employment history, and skill tags. Upon checking, one of the required sections is not completed on your profile, employment history is missing.  Please check this help article.

Could you please try completing this section and let us know if your profile completeness increased.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Bojan S Thank you! Now it's 100%.

I really appreciate your response,

Thanks again! :)Heart

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths