🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork feature request...
Page options
hoyle_editing
Community Member

Upwork feature request...

Not sure this is the correct place to post this, but it says I dont have permission to post in the 'feedback' forum!

Just wanted to share a feature I would like to see - not a huge thing but, on the 'My Jobs' page, everything has whatever title the client gave the job when they first posted it! This is not accurate in all cases as projects have evolved/changed or perhaps it just wasnt the bet description from the client.

It would be nice if once a contract is started we had the ability to change the name of that contract. I have quite a few old open contracts that very occasionally ask for some work to be completed. It would be nice if I could give them a more descriptive title in this area so I dont see "explainer video" and have to try and remember who that was for. (it doesnt have to change the actual contract title, it could just be the freelancers display title. 

Or at the very least, allow us to display client names as the prominent title in this area.

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your suggestion. I will share it with our team for further review and consideration. 

Additionally, I would like to clarify that only Upwork members can post on the Feedback board but all users can comment on threads. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
hoyle_editing
Community Member

Am I not an Upwork member? Or did you mean staff members?

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your response. That is correct! You're a community member, and Upwork members are Upwork's representatives, such as ourselves. Feel free to participate to that board and we'll surely share every feedback/comment to the appropriate team. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members