🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork feedback email
Page options
chrisbor
Community Member

Upwork feedback email

Hey! I received the 2019 "What a year" email but there is no way I can share it through Linkedin for example, I could share other feedback emails in the past, and I see other people had shared this same email through their social media profiles. How can I do this! 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
robin_hyman
Community Member

Can you take a screenshot and upload it as a post in LI?  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
robin_hyman
Community Member

Can you take a screenshot and upload it as a post in LI?  

Hey Robin! Thanks for your reply, I have just done so! 🙂 Hope to get a lot of views 🙂

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christian,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community, I also received the email and do see that the option to share the message on social media isn't available. I already reached out to our team to check and will follow up with more information on this thread as soon as I receive an update.

In the meantime, if you'd prefer to share the message now you can consider taking a screenshot and posting it on LinkedIn and other social media networks.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Vladimir, thanks for your quick answer! I have just done it and I hope to get a lot of views 🙂 Thanks!

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christian,

As a follow up regarding the social sharing option missing from the email notifications we sent out recently, we can confirm this is by design. While our year-end email is different from the regular social sharing emails we send, we can confirm that our team will consider incorporating some type of social sharing functionality in future emails.

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us and congrats on a successful year - looking forward to many more to come!

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths