🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork for freelancers
Page options
johnlee83
Community Member

Upwork for freelancers

I've lost two jobs because I wasn't at my laptop when the notifications of having a message came in. I downloaded Upwork for freelancers today. Will this enable to receive notifications by text or will they still go to email?

Thank you for your help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joansands
Community Member

John - When I get a message, besides my computer I also get notifications (usually) on my iPhone & my Apple watch. Very convenient.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
joansands
Community Member

John - When I get a message, besides my computer I also get notifications (usually) on my iPhone & my Apple watch. Very convenient.

Thank you for your help. I just got notice of your reply on my phone, so I guess it works. I usually turn off the speakers on my laptop unless sound is needed. I guess I should keep the sound on. Thank you again.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John, 

You can set up the Upwork Freelancer's App notification settings, by going to your account's Settings > Notification settings and adjust it to your needs. You can also go to your app's Settings, making sure that the app icon badges, and notifications are set up accordingly. 

~ Avery
Upwork
johnlee83
Community Member

Thank you messaging me. I now get notifications on my mobile phone whenever someone messages me. I appreciate your help.

John

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members