Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork has locked our Top rated agency without any explanation

Highlighted
Vova S Member Since: Oct 31, 2016
1 of 4

Hi,

Upwork has locked our agency without any explanation - **Edited for Community Guidelines** . We worked together from 2014 (started with Elance)

We are officially registered company - **Edited for Community Guidelines** but they never asked for any document.

At the time of locking we where Top Rated and had 100% success and our total earned was $200k+. 
After receiving 2 emails from support they just removed us from top rated. Only after one week emailing they unlocked our finances and allowed at least to withdraw money we eanrned.

Also we didn't receive any reply from support with any explananion, but we were promissed to get responce in 24-48 hours.

Could anybody explain anything?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 4

Hi Vova,

I checked your agency and was not able to find what you`re referring to. 
I can see that you were asked to finish our verification process only, please reach out to me via PM with more details so that I can advice you accordingly. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Vova S Member Since: Oct 31, 2016
3 of 4

Hi Goran,

Thank you for fast responce.

It looks like my private profile and profile of my agency is unlocked now, after one week, and that also happened without any explanation. Why my profile was locked for one week?

But my agency's owner is still locked, so I don't understand what is happening and what to do next? Can I start new projects with my agency?

Also why I am not top rated anymore? I checked stats and each one is fitting your creteria to be top rated.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Vova,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has reached out to you to verify a few details of your profile, which you have already completed and you can start working again. 
Your agency status is calculated based on the success of all team members and not just your own profile. If your team member needs further help please ask the to post their questions on his ticket and our team will assist him further, thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS