🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork homepage looks weird on Chrome
Page options
0037fc0a
Community Member

Upwork homepage looks weird on Chrome

Hi there

I'm having a problem accessing the main page on Upwork. I've noticed that whenever I use the website on Google Chrome, the design looks strange (see screenshot), and I have to open another browser to access the main page. This has been an issue for me since I joined Upwork many months ago, and I've tried clearing my cache but it hasn't resolved the issue.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue or am I the only one? (I'm online most of the day, and I don't have this problem with any other website.)

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Andre,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies as well? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
c42c374f
Community Member

Im having the same issue. Have you solved?Captura de Tela 2024-03-14 às 23.36.31.png

Hi Nicole,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ Joanne
Upwork
9ae811bc
Community Member

Hi  Nicole,

Thanks for reaching out about this. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing the same issue.

I haven't managed to resolve it yet. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps yourself? If so, could you please share what you've tried? It might help us narrow down the possible causes and find a solution together.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
                           Misgana Belete

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members