🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork is asking me to end my hourly contract...
Page options
a0dfef45
Community Member

Upwork is asking me to end my hourly contracts claiming I'm subcontracting them.

Upwork is asking me to end my hourly contracts claiming I'm subcontracting them.

I have 6 hourly contracts (2 inactive) that I'm happily working on and my clients also love working with me. Upwork recently messaged me and said I'm violating the ToS by subcontracting these hourly contracts. Now I'm not subcontracting any of these hourly contracts and even my clients know that. I use the Upwork desktop time tracker and I also have daily calls with my clients and I'm sure if Upwork contacts my clients they would also say that I'm working on these contracts. I replied to the ticket they created multiple times saying that I'm not subcontracting these contracts and they can reach out to my clients if needed but they keep copy pasting the same response. I would really like a good explanation, If I have to end these contracts can I start new ones with the same clients as they also want to continue working with me.

3 REPLIES 3
a0dfef45
Community Member

Should I end all the contracts and start new ones with the same clients?

lysis10
Community Member

Interesting they asked. They usually tell.

a0dfef45
Community Member

What do you think I should do, my clients are happy, I'm happy AND I'm not violating any ToS. Should I end all of those contracts but then can I start new ones with the same clients since we want to continue working?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths