cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork is taking a very long time to transfer the withdrawn funds to my bank account.

MiguelAngel S Member Since: Sep 10, 2015
1 of 6

Upwork is taking a very long time to transfer the withdrawn funds to my bank account.

This is unacceptable!  Upwork has got to do better on transferring the funds to bank accounts a lot sooner.

I have Payoneer and I do my transfers to my same bank account and they event transfer the funds within the same day of when I make my transfer.

This is not an issue with my bank accepting international transfers.

I would like fore Upwork to work on this ASAP.

Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
2 of 6

How long it will take when you transfer from Upwork to your bank? You are using Local transfer, right?

Are you receiving the funds in US$ or any other currency? If so what is the exchange rate in Upwork and Payoneer?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 6

Hi MiguelAngel,

The time it takes to process a withdrawal to a local bank depends on a lot of factors and usually takes around 4 business days. If your payment is taking longer than that to arrive, please let us know

~ Valeria
Untitled
Brian A Member Since: Dec 20, 2017
4 of 6

I have waited for over 5 business days for Upwork to apply a credit to my bank account so I can beging the process of depositing money into my account. I have written emails and asked queations with no help whatsoever. I spend more time fighting to get my funds then I do applying for freelance jobs. This site has been nothing but an inconvience to my business life then help. I am very disapointed. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 6

Hi Brian,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Payment methods takes up to 3 business days to be verified. I can see that you have opened a ticket for this, one of our team member will respond directly on your ticket and assist you further with this.

Untitled
Angel F Member Since: Apr 17, 2020
6 of 6

I have an open ticket on this issue.  I did I withdrawal on 9/20 (that was sunday) but it has been 10 working days since then, still haven´t received my transfer.  This is the second time I do a withdrawal, the first time took only two days.  This is not a problem from my side (my bank). There should be a way to track transfers or more information on the transfer status.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS