Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork live chat

vaghasiya_ankur
Ankur V Member Since: Sep 21, 2018
1 of 14

Hello,

From last few days, I wanted to talk with support team but I doesn't found a way. It would be great if anyone let me know where do I find a option to live chat with customer?

Thanks

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 14

What is your question. We can answer it here.

You don't need live chat.

6ccbedc2
Therese R Member Since: Apr 9, 2021
3 of 14

I would like a live chat as I have multiple questions based on a few  job posts I've made. I had a live person named Amanda, who now is unavailable, but I don't know why

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 14

Thank you for reaching out to us, Therese.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to address your questions. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
anikdatta
Anik D Member Since: Oct 2, 2017
5 of 14

Where are your live chat? I need some assistance

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 14

Hi Anik,

You can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us. You may be asked what type of account you need help you, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team.

You can also share more details with me here and I would be more than happy to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
peachnacion
Peach Anne M Member Since: Jun 3, 2021
7 of 14

Where to find "ask something else" or "get help" to get chat support? Why has this become so complicated?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 14

Hi Peach,

You should be able to connect with our Customer Support by following the steps I've shared in my previous post:

• You can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us. You may be asked what type of account you need help you, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team.

Feel free to share more details with me here as well and I will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
9 of 14

Hi Ankur,

I'd be happy to assist you further. Please share more information about your concern, so I can assist you with it. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
vaghasiya_ankur
Ankur V Member Since: Sep 21, 2018
10 of 14

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for raise your helping hand. I recently have started agency profile and earned a little in few weeks, so this is the time I need to withdraw money but doesn't have payment method setup yet.

So My concern is, does it work If I setup multiple bank account (2 or 3) to withdraw money to just select bank account and withdraw money on it. and does it work If I setup freelancer account who are working under agency?? Let me know right direction.

Thanks Smiley Happy

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS