🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork live chat
Page options
vaghasiya_ankur
Community Member

Upwork live chat

Hello,

From last few days, I wanted to talk with support team but I doesn't found a way. It would be great if anyone let me know where do I find a option to live chat with customer?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ankur V wrote:

does it work If I setup multiple bank account (2 or 3) to withdraw money to just select bank account and withdraw money on it. and does it work If I setup freelancer account who are working under agency??

You can't add the bank accounts of your agency members as the withdrawal method for your agency. The client pays the agency, you withdraw to your bank account (personal or business) and then you pay your agency members outside of Upwork. You categorically can't withdraw to someone else's bank account

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
prestonhunter
Community Member

What is your question. We can answer it here.

You don't need live chat.

I would like a live chat as I have multiple questions based on a few  job posts I've made. I had a live person named Amanda, who now is unavailable, but I don't know why

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Therese.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to address your questions. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
anikdatta
Community Member

Where are your live chat? I need some assistance

Hi Anik,

You can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us. You may be asked what type of account you need help you, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team.

You can also share more details with me here and I would be more than happy to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Where to find "ask something else" or "get help" to get chat support? Why has this become so complicated?

Hi Peach,

You should be able to connect with our Customer Support by following the steps I've shared in my previous post:

• You can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us. You may be asked what type of account you need help you, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team.

Feel free to share more details with me here as well and I will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Ankur,

I'd be happy to assist you further. Please share more information about your concern, so I can assist you with it. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for raise your helping hand. I recently have started agency profile and earned a little in few weeks, so this is the time I need to withdraw money but doesn't have payment method setup yet.

So My concern is, does it work If I setup multiple bank account (2 or 3) to withdraw money to just select bank account and withdraw money on it. and does it work If I setup freelancer account who are working under agency?? Let me know right direction.

Thanks 🙂

Ankur V wrote:

does it work If I setup multiple bank account (2 or 3) to withdraw money to just select bank account and withdraw money on it. and does it work If I setup freelancer account who are working under agency??

You can't add the bank accounts of your agency members as the withdrawal method for your agency. The client pays the agency, you withdraw to your bank account (personal or business) and then you pay your agency members outside of Upwork. You categorically can't withdraw to someone else's bank account

Hi Ankur,

Yes, you can add more than one payment method on file. To set up payment to your bank or payment account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. The listed name on the account must match your verified name on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ea631187
Community Member

Please how can i chat live with Upwork staff as i hired a freelance that is holding me to ransonm on the job i gave to him please. If you can invite me to live chat to discuss my issue. Thank you 

Hi Ademola,

I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you've had with your freelancer. Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths