Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork live chat

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
11 of 14

Ankur V wrote:

does it work If I setup multiple bank account (2 or 3) to withdraw money to just select bank account and withdraw money on it. and does it work If I setup freelancer account who are working under agency??

You can't add the bank accounts of your agency members as the withdrawal method for your agency. The client pays the agency, you withdraw to your bank account (personal or business) and then you pay your agency members outside of Upwork. You categorically can't withdraw to someone else's bank account

View solution in original post

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
12 of 14

Hi Ankur,

Yes, you can add more than one payment method on file. To set up payment to your bank or payment account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. The listed name on the account must match your verified name on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ea631187
Ademola P Member Since: Apr 19, 2021
13 of 14

Please how can i chat live with Upwork staff as i hired a freelance that is holding me to ransonm on the job i gave to him please. If you can invite me to live chat to discuss my issue. Thank you 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 14

Hi Ademola,

I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you've had with your freelancer. Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS