🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork login asks me Security Question each t...
Page options
needyamingmail
Community Member

Upwork login asks me Security Question each time when I login upwork.com using mozilla firefox (linu

I'm linux mint user. Nowadays I face security question checking everytime when I'm try to visit upwork.com using my Desktop. I told my ISP about this issues, they said to me this is not ISP issues.

This problem is not only for firefox browser, it's also asking on upwork linux messaging apps. What can I do now?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md,

Asking users to enter CAPTCHA when we detect unusual activity is one of the tools Upwork uses to help ensure a safe online workplace. That said, it's not normal when CAPTCHA appears too often.

Please make sure that

• Javascript is enabled
  • Cookies are enabled
  • Your browser does not block ads
  • Your browser is not blocking Upwork analytical tools.

Also, you can check the reputation of your external IP here and the troubleshooting steps shared here.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md,

Asking users to enter CAPTCHA when we detect unusual activity is one of the tools Upwork uses to help ensure a safe online workplace. That said, it's not normal when CAPTCHA appears too often.

Please make sure that

• Javascript is enabled
  • Cookies are enabled
  • Your browser does not block ads
  • Your browser is not blocking Upwork analytical tools.

Also, you can check the reputation of your external IP here and the troubleshooting steps shared here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
6b0bd1a0
Community Member

this has never worked forme, this question captcha on any patform. not schwab, or otrhers. Yu've effectivelively banned me after I spent nearly $100K

please call me amd enable my account and remove the cqptcha.

if you don't interceded i will have to use a different platfpr,

Hi David,

I have checked and I can confirm that there's no restriction on this account. I can also see that you've communicated with the team about your concern via a support ticket. We highly suggest you continue coordinating with the team through that ticket here so that the team can assist you accordingly and more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members