🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork message box blinking in mac and iP...
Page options
designerse
Community Member

Upwork message box blinking in mac and iPhone.

Hi, I have seen that when I try to read upwork message on iphone or mac then its blinking and I couldn't read the message or I coldn't send the message. 

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shahadat, 

I'm not sure what you mean when you say blinking. Do you have screen grabs of the issue you're experiencing? Please make sure to black out any private information such as names, and chat/conversation if you will be posting any screen grab. 

Alternatively, you can also send me a private message so that I can look into this further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello There,
I am having same problem on iPhone (iOS 10) and by using almost all browsers.

The app was good for messaging but nowadays the app not working on old iOS.

Hi Alam,

Would you mind clarifying exactly what happens so I can better assist you? Do you get any relevant error messages? You can also try clearing the cache and cookies of the browser you are using and see if that helps.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi! Luiggi,
I am extremely sorry fo my late replying. I don't know why I didn't get notifications over mail. Just now seeing your reply while browsing this page. Anyway, thanks a lot for your quick response.

I am using an iPhone 5, where the max possible iOS version is 10 and Upwork app is not available for this OS.

While browsing the upwork message using any browser on iPhone 5 the page flashes randomly. I have tried by cleaning cookies and by using all available browsers. No positive results.

Please suggest what to do?

Regards,
Alam

Hi Alam,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
psych101
Community Member

I had an issue viewing messages on my iPhone.  I thought it was a bug, but after a couple/few weeks, I decided to delete and reinstall the app.  That did the trick for me.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths