cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork never provided the payment Protection, Upwork becoming more & more risky platform for freela

bhautikvirani
Bhautik V Member Since: Apr 4, 2017
11 of 13

Hello Valeria, 

i don't have any interest for how you are detecting violation.
if you suspend an account under policy violation so you should have any evidence, and you have to show to that particular account owner.
let say you suspended my account for account sharring, i know i did not given access to other. it will be enough you can prove that with whom i shared my account and from where acount was accessed.
without any proven evidance no one can say particular user had violated the policy.

if you are not proving its mean you are not running the system well, it means you are victimise the users of your system.

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
12 of 13

@Bhautik V wrote:

Hello Valeria, 

i don't have any interest for how you are detecting violation.
if you suspend an account under policy violation so you should have any evidence, and you have to show to that particular account owner.
let say you suspended my account for account sharring, i know i did not given access to other. it will be enough you can prove that with whom i shared my account and from where acount was accessed.
without any proven evidance no one can say particular user had violated the policy.

if you are not proving its mean you are not running the system well, it means you are victimise the users of your system.

Users are not victimized by Upwork.  They can't share all of their processes for investigation because people will use it to game the system.  Your best bet is to keep communicating through your one open ticket and try to sort things out.  

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
bhautikvirani
Bhautik V Member Since: Apr 4, 2017
13 of 13

Hello mam 

Thank you for the great sentence "Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

I added post here only because of i did not get any king of support from the Upwork Ticket sytem. in ticket they only refuse to give protection for payment. Please dont mind "Suppose you worked hard 2 weeks and your client went away, does not responding you. and there is only one hope for payment that is middle where platform, you are going there for support insted of support they are suspend your account only because of they can get escap to provide you payment protection. at the end only one conclusion providing Go and catch your client & beg for your payment."
i dont think so its a support, i think its an victimisation.

its a victimisation only because of paltform charging (20%-10%) from the payments. 

"A user taking the pain to let you know of a problem with your product is a friend."-May be illiterate

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS