🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork: not able to withdraw archived proposa...
Page options
yash_freelance
Community Member

Upwork: not able to withdraw archived proposal for closed job

On 5th March 2021, I submitted a proposal for a job. The proposal is marked as archived and the job is closed, but I'm not getting an option to withdraw the proposal. Is there any way through which I can withdraw the proposal and get the refund of the credits that were submitted?

3 REPLIES 3
rajuahammedeee
Community Member

Hi Yash,

Job is closed means client already hired someone else, so you won't be able to withdraw the proposal. If client remove the job post without hiring any freelancer most of the cases you will get back your connets that you spent to send proposal. Thanks!

- Raju

9f22c812
Community Member

You can't withdraw a proposal if the job is closed, and I don't see why you'd want to do that! You will not get your connects back if you withdraw your proposal, and you won't get them back if the client closes the job. Connects are only refundable if the job is removed by Upwork for guidelines violation. 

Lemya M wrote:

Connects are only refundable if the job is removed by Upwork for guidelines violation. 

Connects are also refundable if a project is canceled by the client before a contract is made. (does not apply to expired job posts)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members