Community Member

Upwork payment

I need help, it doesn't let me send my funds to payoneer for some reason 

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Theo, 

Your newly added payment method, Payoneer account, will become active on Jun 18th. For security reasons, the new payment method becomes active in three calendar days.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
14658ff9
Community Member

I already had this payment approved and i deleted it because it wouldn't
let me transfer my funds, please help me
14658ff9
Community Member

Hi Bojan, I deleted it and tried to put it again because it wouldn't let me transfer my funds, please i need further assistance, I'm verified on payoneer as well as upwork so i don't get what the problem is

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Theo,

For security reasons, when you set up a new payment method (the same applies when you remove one and re-add it), it will become available for use 3 calendar days after it has been added.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
14658ff9
Community Member

That's not answering my question on why it wasn't letting me transfer the funds in the first place, how is that helping? i can wait but its gonna give me the same message, please help or put me in contact with someone in support

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Theo,

It looks like you’re communicating with our team regarding this concern on your existing ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths