🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork permanent suspension
Page options
7b62697b
Community Member

Upwork permanent suspension

Hello! 

A friend of mine start an upwork account and after a lot of effort he finally get a job. His client ask him to contact on Skype and my friend as a new freelancer says okay but didn't give his Skype account. Also they start the job contract on Upwork. After some weeks Upwork ask my friend to verify his account and he did so with video call and finally they ask him for a Bank Statement. He used to live with his parent and he haven't any bill on his name, the lickdown just had started and he had no way to find a statement. After some days the bank finally reopen and he went and opened a bank account and get a statement but exactly that day he get the message that his account was permanently suspended. He wasn't sure which was the reason between this two. He tried to contact Upwork but any answer, he also tried to open new account but all was suspended. Is there any way to check his account if it can be recover or to let him open a new one?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Razije,

We won't be able to address another user's account status or provide details here in the Community. Please refer them to the notification the team sent to them about the suspension. You can check out this help article for more information about the most common reasons for freelancer account holds.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Razije,

We won't be able to address another user's account status or provide details here in the Community. Please refer them to the notification the team sent to them about the suspension. You can check out this help article for more information about the most common reasons for freelancer account holds.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members