🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork profile completion
Page options
99186dcf
Community Member

Upwork profile completion

Upwork claims that I haven't completed certain aspects of my profile yet I did and checked multiple times.

For example, I have included a portfolio, education info, and certifications but yet everytime I log into upwork it keeps saying that I should complete them.

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Abdullah,

Since you don't have a 100% complete profile this is encouraging you to add more information in order to reach 100%. It doesn't mean that you haven't included a portfolio at all, but each portfolio entry adds to your profile completion percentage, so the more entries you have the closer you are to 100%. You can check out this help article for more details.

~Andrea
Upwork
99186dcf
Community Member

I understand but something like education... do you really expect me to insert education info twice? No, then it should get checked once and have me closer to 100% but that doesn't happen.

Hi Abdullah,

Rest assured, it is not an expectation and it is also not necessary. What you have already included is contributing to the percentage you already have. While other users may have more than one piece of education information (like, for example, university plus a master's degree) to include, it doesn't mean you have to. If you check the help article I shared with you above you'll see how much each different piece of information you can include adds to your percentage. For example, each portfolio item alone adds 5% to your calculation and additional skill tags add 10%. You can use any combination to reach 100%, not just education. 

~Andrea
Upwork
b8ecb8a2
Community Member

Yes telling the same way for me also sir

Hi Saripilli,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members