cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork profile get private

bilalawan66
Bilal A Member Since: Feb 25, 2017
1 of 4

Hello its bilal **Edited for Community Guidelines** I AM ACCA Member UK having 6 years of accounting, finance, Taxation experience I have build my upwork profile 3 months ago on upwork but I did not get any order on this. Even I bid on very low budgeted project like data entry but did not get any response from Employer. Also my profile has not views yet and it get private now what should i do now . Please help me on this matter

dule_lion
Dusan P Member Since: Feb 3, 2019
2 of 4

Dear Bilal,

My profile is also set to private, because I did not earn anything for a while. I recommend you to continue with applying to adverts and when you find projects start earning your profile will not be private and it will be public again.

Best regards,

Dusan **Edited for Community Guidelines**

bilalawan66
Bilal A Member Since: Feb 25, 2017
3 of 4

Dear Dusan,

My issue is not profile got private but i have more concern with that i have no views to my profile from the last 3 months and i did not got any project from this profile yet? What should i do now continue this profile or not?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Bilal, 

We've reset your profile back to public. You may also want to check out this blog to help you write winning proposals. Please check out the following links also to help you improve your profile:

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

A How-To Guide for Your Perfect Profile Picture

Get Your Profile to the Next Level with an Intro Video

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Portfolio Regardless of Your Skill Set

Dusan, I've also reset your profile back to public.

Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS