🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork profile name to changed urgently
Page options
uzairkhan001
Community Member

Upwork profile name to changed urgently

I visited bank to open a new account based on my upwork Earning certificate. But my Earning certificate has my name as follows : Uzair Khan ( which is the name on my upwork profile)
I want to urgently change it to ( Muhhammad Uzair) so it can match with my national Identity card, and also to complete bank registration process.

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Uzair,

To submit a name change request please go to Settings > Contact Info > and update your name. Once you`ve done this, please allow up to 3 days for the review to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran
Thanks for your reply.

I have already updated my name from settings, but It might take up to 2 days to be updated on my profile. I'm here at the bank, and the staff doesn't allow me to open account because of the name difference.

I just wanted if any upwork support agent can quickly review and update my name. That would be very helpful.

Uzair K wrote:
I'm here at the bank, and the staff doesn't allow me to open account because of the name difference.

I just wanted if any upwork support agent can quickly review and update my name. That would be very helpful.

That's not how it works. You'll just have to go back to the bank to open your account when this is all sorted out.

Thanks Petra
I was able to convince them and they registered an account for me.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths