cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork profile name to changed urgently

uzairkhan001
Muhammad U Member Since: Sep 19, 2018
1 of 5
I visited bank to open a new account based on my upwork Earning certificate. But my Earning certificate has my name as follows : Uzair Khan ( which is the name on my upwork profile)
I want to urgently change it to ( Muhhammad Uzair) so it can match with my national Identity card, and also to complete bank registration process.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 5

Hi Uzair,

To submit a name change request please go to Settings > Contact Info > and update your name. Once you`ve done this, please allow up to 3 days for the review to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
uzairkhan001
3 of 5
Hi Goran
Thanks for your reply.

I have already updated my name from settings, but It might take up to 2 days to be updated on my profile. I'm here at the bank, and the staff doesn't allow me to open account because of the name difference.

I just wanted if any upwork support agent can quickly review and update my name. That would be very helpful.
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 5

Uzair K wrote:
I'm here at the bank, and the staff doesn't allow me to open account because of the name difference.

I just wanted if any upwork support agent can quickly review and update my name. That would be very helpful.

That's not how it works. You'll just have to go back to the bank to open your account when this is all sorted out.

uzairkhan001
5 of 5
Thanks Petra
I was able to convince them and they registered an account for me.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS