🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork profile views stats not updating
Page options
aafichaudhary
Community Member

Upwork profile views stats not updating

My Upwork profile views stats used to update after 4-5 hours span. It's been two days now my Upwork profile views stats are not updating. Regardless the invite views are updating and working perfectly.

7 REPLIES 7
aya_gamal11
Community Member

same problem

motaharuzzaman71
Community Member

In my case, it is not being updated for days together even up to a month. Today is September 11, 2022 and my last Profile views updated on August 22, 2022. 

How to solve this problem.

They kept on telling me we are reviewing your request and it has been 14 days since I requested a ticket. Moreover, the agent didn't respond to me for the last 5 days.

mohsinabbas42
Community Member

I also facing the same issue. Is there any solution you guys found??

c3e0f995
Community Member

I have been facing the same issue for the last 10 days Profile views are not being updated.

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and do not see any issue with your profile view. In case your profile was not viewed for a specific time window, your profile view will be displayed as zero.

Thank you,

Pradeep 

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for quick response.

Please check the attached Screen Shot where in my profile view section it is clearly mentioned that my profile view were last updated on 01/24/2023, whereas proposal and invites are being updated frequently.

You may also check attached screenshot of my proposal which were updated today at 06:05 Pm.

Regards

Ahmed

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths