🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork profile visible name and nickname
Page options
naiemlx
Community Member

Upwork profile visible name and nickname

I want to show up my last name in my upwork profile. Currently my name is showing up like broken because nickname is last name as my upwork profile. How can i show up my nickname in upwork profile?
4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Al,

You can update your name by going to Settings and using the edit button. You can try your name variation and our team will inform you if it's acceptable.

~ Bojan
Upwork
naiemlx
Community Member

Dear, I don't mean that need my name needs to be updated. My name is "Al Naiem" If you look into my profile you can see currently it's showing like "Al N" which isn't any name for calling me. So I want to show my last name "Naiem".

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the clarification, Al. By default, your first name and last initial are displayed on your profile. Your full name on file will be displayed once you connect with a client for an interview, they will be able to see your full name.

~ Bojan
Upwork
naiemlx
Community Member

Thanks for your reply. I know that you said. But normally if you visit the profile, it looks so weird. Like "Al N" which hasn't any meaning and which isn't a name for calling or knowing someone.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members