🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork's Payment Processor One-Time Complianc...
Page options
d-kioria
Community Member

Upwork's Payment Processor One-Time Compliance Review

I am seeking insight from other freelancers who might have faced the same challenge I am facing right now. I made a withdrawal up to 5 days ago, and Upwork says that their payment processor is holding the withdrawal as they conduct a one-time payment processor. I have a ticked open about the issue but Upwork says they don't know how long the review can take and there is nothing they can do about so you just have to wait. It is very agonizing to wait blindly, especially when you depend on what you earn from Upwork. My withdrawal methods have always been updated and everything matches up. I've used them countless times without issue. 

I'd love to hear from a fellow freelancer who might have face the same issue. How long did it take for the issue to be solved? From the bits of digging I've done here in the community, I've seen some freelancers complaining about the same issue. Some complaining of not getting their withdrawal for up to 12 days. That's a long time to wait for earnings you have worked so hard for. Is there anyone here who can provide tangible insight into this issue. 

3 REPLIES 3
mostafagaber0
Community Member

Hey, did you get your money eventually? because i'm facing this issue right now

Hi Mostafa,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
serg66
Community Member

Hey Daniel. Sorry to bring this old topic up, but now I'm in the same situation. Did they finally send you your money? How long did it take after all?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members