🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork's Scheduling solution
Page options
mordar
Community Member

Upwork's Scheduling solution

Is there any hope or expectations for a scheduling system inside of upwork?, currently I'm meeting with prospect clients that use a scheduling system but just the simple fact of giving them my email so they can schedule a meeting inside Upwork's platform seems to be against TOS and could result in my account getting suspended.

So how are we supposed to "schedule" meetings with clients if I can't even give accept a simple google calendar reminder?.

3 REPLIES 3
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Pedro,

Currently, you can use a scheduling tool that does not require the sharing of contact information. You may also use Upwork Messages to discuss and set up an interview.That said, our Product team is exploring options for scheduling within Upwork Messages. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

I understand, but this screams "unprofessional" however way we try to paint it, trying to chase clients around and remind them of a meeting is nothing short of it.

And even using scheduling tools won't mean that some form of contact information will be share that could potentially lead to issues, even sharing a link could potentially lead to sharing information, that doesn't even make sense.

tlbp
Community Member

A scheduling tool that doesn't share contact information. 😂
Good scheduling tools provide users with the features they need. 
Upwork's in-app communications tools are terrible and make us all look foolish. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths