🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Upwork's Tax ID
Page options
egbaquela
Community Member

Upwork's Tax ID

Hi, I'm needing the Upwork's Tax ID in order to declare my incomes in Argentina. Could you provide it to me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Enrique,

13-4241242 is Upwork Tax ID, but you should check with your local tax advisor about reporting your earnings and taxes. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Enrique,

13-4241242 is Upwork Tax ID, but you should check with your local tax advisor about reporting your earnings and taxes. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran. Really is not for a tax thing. Basically, my bank asks me for the tax id in order to validate the transaction.

Hi Goran,

The Spanish Tax Agency is looking at your invoices, they require a Tax / Company Id. Can you please confirm 13-4241242 is Upwork US tax Id? 

Thanks 

Hi Jordi,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I need to know what country is  this Tax ID 13-4241242  to declare my income in the SRI Ecuador.

Thanks

Mabel

sharonuma
Community Member

Hi, Enrique. How did you solve that? because I am wondering this to validate the transaction with my bank too

84b1b6f9
Community Member

Hi, I'm needing the Upwork's Tax ID in order to declare my incomes in Albania.

H Orest,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

I am currently needing the Tax number of Upwork to clarify my Tax number with gov in Vietnam. Could you provide me the info I am needing as soon as possible?

Hi Quynh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You may request this from your government by registering for VAT in Vietnam. It has 10 numbers and it should look like this, for example, 9999999999.

To learn more, visit the Vietnam tax authority’s website.

~ AJ
Upwork

yeah, I understand that. But government in VN also requires me to submit to them the Upwork's Tax ID (or Tax number), not only my own Tax ID.

So could you give me the Upwork's Tax ID so that I can fulfill my documents to my gov?

Thanks for the clarification, Quynh. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a14975a1
Community Member

Hi, I'm from Vietnam and I need Upwork's Tax ID to fill out my tax documents in Vietnam. 

Hi Dang,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

• International VAT number: EU528002406 is not valid in Vietnam, could it be another number for our region?

Hi Dang,

It would be best to check with a local tax advisor and verify this information. Please also feel free to update your ticket if you have additional questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
timvandyke10
Community Member

Good morning,
I am looking for Upworks Payer's TIN for the United States. I live in Pennsylvania and need to provide your TIN for the one time contract job on your site. This information is for a 1099-NEC - One time/sporadic event. Can you please help me?

Thanks,

Tim VanDyke

Hi Tim,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket to give your request the attention it deserves. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4eafa546
Community Member

HI anyone who know what is the tax identification number to Jordan . i can't find it 

Hi Wafa,

This is the number that your country uses for collecting your tax information and may have a different name, such as PAN in India, for example. Some countries may use a National ID number. You may be able to find information about your country’s TIN here. If you have questions about your number, you will need to consult a tax advisor in your country or contact your local tax authority.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths