Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork`s Team is unfair !!

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 32

Faisal,

I see you have a ticket about your relationship with this client and the team asked you to provide any additional evidence you have of being hacked by the client. Even if the conversation was outside of Upwork, you can provide screenshots or recordings. 

Since we can't share any specific details here in the Community, please use the ticket to provide any additional information to the team.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork
abuqumair
Faisal Y Member Since: May 11, 2017
12 of 32

Thank You Valeria for your help and response,
I provided you with evidences without a doubt, that`s proof this client is a hacker and discriminatory and offensive person.
I'm looking for a quick investigation to recover my right!!

abuqumair
13 of 32

i would like to know if you received my message, because i didn't receive any results until now!!

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
14 of 32

Faisal,

I was referring to the ticket #19283599 where the team replied to your report and asked to provide any evidence that the client is a hacker and caused any harm to your computer. You can access the ticket here.

If you are referring to a different message, please let me know.

~ Valeria
Upwork
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
15 of 32

Hi Faisal,

I'm sorry you lost your Rising Talent status. Please check the requirements for maintaining the status and note that it wasn't removed in response to your report but in relation to the notification you received yesterday. I see you had an in-depth discussion with our team regarding the reason for the notification and the resulting action, so please refer to the ticket for more information.

Untitled
abuqumair
16 of 32

Hi ,

Thank you for your response.

yes what you said is right, but they notified me in the end of the discussion and confirmed that my profile willn`t affected with this report!!

abuqumair
17 of 32

i can proof my claim on the client, he`s a hacker and i`m sure of that.
I could have done the job with the client and ignore report about him, just i was fearful that`s happen with other freelancers,and really i was waiting a reward not removing my badge !!

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
18 of 32

Reporting a client CAN not result in you losing your badge. Vladimir has already confirmed that reporting the client did not result in you losing that badge.

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
19 of 32

uuuh what's wrong with the client being a hacker? Good for him. 

I feel so oppressed rn. I'm motivating myself to go out for a run and then I will come back and eat ribs and do stuff and stuff and then I will do something else idk. So oppressed. So wow. So terrible. Life is hard. Upwork has made life so hard you see.

abuqumair
20 of 32

why you talk in this way, did you feel the matter is funny ?!
He tried to hack my PC and stole my information and my Visa numbers, did you feel that`s good for him ?!!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS