🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork screen is not loading
Page options
92b99070
Community Member

Upwork screen is not loading

Hi guys,

This is Numan Ahmad Khan, I'm trying to open my upwork account and getting a blanked page, Header is loaded fine but down content is not loading, I don't know its any technical problem or not, but it seems like javascript is not working due to which nothing is loading, I tried to check my browser's javascript and everything is fine from myside.
Most of the time when i access upwork it asks my for virus scnanning and then it redirects me to a blank body page,
Some pages are loading fine like my contracts and reportings etc but my messages, jobs feeds and few other major pages are not opening.

I have tried to open upwork in different browsers even i have changed three devices but in other devices not even login page is opening with css. 

I have attached few screenshots.
Please guide me what to do. 

working_page.pngupwork2.pngupwork1.pnglogin_page.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Numan,

I`m sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Numan,

I`m sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem. I couldn'T find any solution and can't withdrawal my money. 

Hi Zeki,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths