cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork set my profile to private. Can not send proposals.

giorgus

Hi, Upwork set my profile visibility to private.  I have connects but I can not send proposals. They say that I have not earned money in a while. And I work on hourly job at the moment. Why do you change my profile visibility without asking me or what's happening to this website?

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Giorgi,

Our team has requested to finish our video verification process that can take only 3-4 minutes. You just need to click on the hyperlink that says Here and one of our agents will assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, my profile has been set as locked and private as well, the reason they gave me was because I hadn´t earned anything for a while, even though I´ve just finished a job this last Friday and have had several other jobs over the past month, alll paid through Upwork.

Your response to the person above making this same question is that the team requests a video verification. This is confusing, since the email Upwork sent me only said they locked my profile because of low earnings, and never mentioned a verification video. Also, there´s no link I can see for making such video. 

How can I make my profile public again? 

Hi Daniel,

This is different. Profiles are changed to private if the freelancer haven`t earned for the past 30 days.
I will ask our team to change your visibility from our end. To learn more about this you can visit this Help Article.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello
Upwork contacted me and they said that they set profile to private when there is no earnings for the last 30 days. There is no link for video verification.
I can not send porposals.

Hello Giorgi-loane,

There is a link you can click to undergo the verification process in your Find Work page. It's in the "Action Required" message. If you are not able to use this link, please reply to this thread. Thank you.

Untitled

Hi
There is no link in Find Work page.

Hello Giorgi-loane,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS